Liaison Applications are being accepted until Monday, January 21st by 12:00 pm CST! Liaisons are responsible for closing the communication gap between the Raas Rodeo Executive Board and the competing teams at Raas Rodeo 2013. The most important aspect of your job is demonstrating and embodying "Southern Raaspitality" to the attendees at all times. These teams are coming in to Austin from all around the nation and we want them to have the time of their lives in this amazing city. Individuals who are interested in serving as a liaison must fill out the liaison application which can be found here.
As a Raas Rodeo liaison, you will be assigned to a team who has been accepted to Raas Rodeo 2013. You will be responsible for your team 24 hours a day including before, during and after the show.
Expectations for Liaisons
- Must be available February 15th-17th, 2013
- Must be able to communicate effectively with their team, board members of Raas Rodeo, and other liaisons
- Must communicate frequently with your team before, during, and after the show. This includes responding immediately to any questions or concerns that your team has leading up to the show.
- Must be a fun, sociable individual who can make this weekend the most memorable for your team.
- Must have access to a car throughout the entire weekend.
- You will be expected to have full knowledge of the weekend schedule as well as the venue (Westlake Performing Arts Center) so that you can navigate your team to and from the mixer, rehearsal, and the show in a timely manner.
- Must demonstrate all the qualities of true "Southern Raaspitality".
Please note that you will be given a 10-15 minute phone or in-person interview during the application process. This will happen in mid-January and will take place with one of our directors and our volunteer coordinator. If you have any questions, please contact us at
! We look forward to receiving your applications!